4 point probe head
Cartridge type, Cylindrical type, Miniature type, Cartridge with 6-way connector socket type
Napson 4 point resistivity / sheet resistance systems are using high performance probe heads which are made by Jandel Engineering Limited of England.
Jandel probe head performs high precise measurement of resistivity and sheet resistance for silicon wafers, epitaxial layers, diffusion layers, ITO layers, metal layers and more, so that Jandel probes have a good evaluation for many years.
- *Load (needle pressure) is always suitable since using V type spring
- *Probe spacing accuracy and probe stability is excellent since anodized aluminum alloy upper and lower guides are jeweled
- *Less damage of probe needle tips – Solid tungsten carbide needles for superior durability
The probe type is chosen under the material of measuring sample, the surface state, the form etc.
|Measurement sample||Probe head
|Silicon Ingots / Block||TC-40u||200g|
|Epitaxial Layers (Thin film)||TC-150u, 500u||50g|
|Shallow Diffused -layers (Thin film)||OS-200u, 500u||50g|
|Diffused Layers||OS-200u, TC-150u||100g|
|Ion Implantation||TC-150u||50g, 100g|
|Metal (Thin film)||TC-150u, 500u||25g, 50g, 100g|
|ITO layer||TC-150u, 500u||25g, 50g, 100g|
- ※The other types are available.
- ※If you would like to have a special spec, contact us.
- Needle Material: TC [Tungsten carbide] (or OS: Osmium alloy)
- Radius: 40 um (25 um to 500 um)
- Loads (g/needle): 200ｇ (10g to 250g)
- Spacing: 1.00 mm (0.5 mm to 1.59 mm)
- Arrangement: Linear (standard) (Square is available)